Parking in Passau
Phone: +49 851 989000168
- Broad variety of offers
- Flood-proof parking in- or outdoors
- Parking spaces for RVs, busses, trailers etc.
- Parking spaces with charging stations for your e-car
- VIP pitches for discerning guests and guests with extra-wide cars
- Accessibility (on demand)
Wheelchair and walking frame accessible busses
- Transfers included
If you park with us, the personal and luggage transfers to / from the ship (ports of Altstadt, Racklau, Lindau) or hotel are included.
Enclosed compound with video surveillance
Insurance up to 25,000.00 € included (for spaces in the parking garage)
- Convenient location
Our parking garage is located in close proximity to the highway A3
Our trained and friendly staff is looking forward to your visit
- Recommended by kreuzfahrttester.com!
+49 851 989000168
Opening hours - Arrival
- Our automobile arrival service (registration) is open from 12:00 to 15:00 a.m.
- Please make sure to arrive at our parking garage at least 90 minutes before embarkation
- Should you be running late, please let us know in time: +49 851 989 000 168
- Please understand that cars cannot be parked before 12:00 am as your reserved parking space might still be occupied by guests leaving on the same day.
Opening hours - Departure
- On your departure day we will be expecting you in accordance with the arrival time of your ship.
- Should you wish for a very early departure, e.g. to catch a flight in munich, please let us know on your arrival.
Directions – From town center
Please follow the signs "Messepark Kohlbruck". On Pioniertraße turn right into Messestraße. Continue on Messestraße, past the outdoor swimming pool “peb“ to your right and the “X-Point” building to your left. After approx. 200 m you will find us on the left hand side. The parking garage is well signposted. Drive underneath the new office buildings (eggshell colored metal housing) into the inner courtyard.
Directions – from highway Autobahn A3 – exit Passau Süd
Follow the road in direction of Passau for approx. 1.5 km. After crossing underneath a bridge you will find “Messestraße” to your left (follow the signs for "Messepark Kohlbruck"). Once on Messestraße you will find us after approx. 200 m on the right hand side. The parking garage is well signposted.
- Our service staff welcomes you upon arrival at our parking site. We take care of your luggage and our office crew allocates a parking space to you. You can park your vehicle yourself or we take care of it.
- From 12:45 p.m. onwards there is a shuttle bus every 30-40 minutes that takes you to your ship, to the historic town center or to your hotel.
- Arosa customers will find the transfer schedule in the travel documents provided by the agency.
- Our modern low-floor busses can accommodate strollers, wheel chairs and walking frames (on demand).
- We are familiar with all landing places and the embarkation times of your ship.
- Your suitcases will be transported directly to your cabin.
- Upon arrival, you will be informed about what time our shuttle bus will pick you up and transfer you to our parking site.
- During the transfer our luggage service staff takes care of your bags and suitcases.
- The entrance to the highway is located only 1.5 km away from our site, so a quick return journey is guaranteed.
Arrival by train
- You can also benefit from our services if you travel by train.
- From 12:34 p.m. onwards staff members of the Deutsche Bahn will accept your luggage on track 5.
- At 3:00 p.m. a shuttle bus will take you to your ship.
- The bus stop is located opposite the police station (Bundespolizei). Leave the station via the main entrance and turn left.
- We recommend booking at least six weeks prior to departure. Later bookings are possible as well.
- Cancelation up to 24 hours before departure is free of charge. For later cancelations a service charge of 50 % or if you not appear a charge of 100% applies.
- All prices including VAT
- Prices include luggage & passenger transfer (ports of Altstadt, Racklau, Lindau)
- Surcharge for RVs (max. 8.5 m length) on our outdoor compound: 40.00 € (one-time fee)
|Nights||Garage €||Freedoms €||VIP-Garage €||Elektro-Garage €||Bus €|
- When booking online you can pay in advance via PayPal.
- Alternatively, you can also pay upon arrival at our offices - in cash or by debit/credit card.
Location of your vehicle
- You vehicle remains at our parking garage or outdoor parking site.
Deposition of car keys
- For logistic reasons we keep your car keys and store them in our safe. The keys will be returned to you on your departure day upon presentation of the parking contract or your passport/ID.
Damages to your car
- If your car was parked by us in our parking garage it is insured up to 25,000.00 € in addition to your own insurance.
- There is no insurance cover for our outdoor parking site.
- Our outdoor parking site is also suitable for RVs.
- A surcharge of 20.00 € for RVs applies (one-time fee, in addition to our regular prices for passenger cars).
- Prices for motorhomes over a length of 8.50 m are available on request.
- In our modern, pillar-free parking garage we offer extra wide parking spaces (2.50 m)
- With a ceiling height of 1.9 m our parking garage is also suitable for minivans.
- The parking garage is securely locked and flood-proof.
Outdoor parking site
- One part of our outdoor parking site is located right behind the parking garage, further parking spaces are located in close proximity.
- The outdoor parking is located on an enclosed and flood-proof compound.
- Due to weather conditions, spaces on the outdoor parking site can only be booked from April 1st to November 15th.
- We cater exclusively for cruise ship tourists and therefore our parking garage is only open on the ships’ landing/embarkment days.
- During the booking process, you will be informed about the exact arrival times for your hotel stay before and after the cruise.
- Information about your ideal time of arrival can be found in your booking documents.
Surroundings, shops & gas stations
- Shops: Several supermarkets can be found in the surrounding area (3 km) (Kaufland approx. 900 m, Aldi approx. 2 km)
- Gas stations: Two gas stations are located in close proximity to our parking garage (Aral 1.2 km and Agip 1.9 km)
- Our comfortable shuttle busses take you from the parking site to your ship and back to the parking site after your return.
- We take care of your luggage transport at your arrival and departure.
- All services involved into your luggage transport are included in the price.
- You do not need no notify us about any larger pieces of luggage like walking frames.
- We ask you to transport delicate devices like respirators or laptops in your hand luggage.
- You will receive luggage tags with your travel documents. Should you need more tags, we will provide them on site.
- Please notify our staff or your travel agent immediately if you notice any damage to your luggage.
Parking & Hotel
Are you planning to extend your vacations before your river cruise?
We’ll be pleased to assist you in booking one of our specially selected hotels in Passau.
- Including transfer parking site -> hotel | hotel -> ship | ship -> parking site*
Exclusive package deals for river cruise guests at our partner hotels
Book your hotel and parking in one single step.
*) Requirements for this service:
- You have booked both parking space and hotel with us.
- Hotel and ship are in the same city.
The hotel rivers is on the inn-river-side of passau. Since december 2018 it offers 25 appartements with one, two or three rooms. Within 10 to 15 minutes you can reacht the old town of passau, the university and the St. Stephen’s Cathedral.
All rooms spoil you with:
- air conditioner
- free WIFI
- generous bathroom with toilett, ground floor shower and partly bath tub, hair dryer, make-up mirror
- depending on category with balkony
You will also find in the hotel:
Our conditions for you:
Double room 100,00 € - 200,00 € depending on category and avaibility
Centrally located in the historic city of Passau and directly on the quay of the Danube bank, Hotel König is only a few steps away from famous sights such as St. Stephen's Cathedral, the beautiful historical city of Passau and modern stores. The Veste Oberhaus is just 1.3 km away, the train station is only 800 m away, and the nearest bus stop is 100 m away.
The bright rooms feature satellite TV, a seating area, a desk, free Wi-Fi and a minibar.
All rooms have:
- Cosmetic mirror
- Flat TV
- Minibar, WLAN (free of charge)
- Air conditioning
- electronic door locking system
Additional equipment for comfort rooms:
- Coffee/tea station
- Danube view
You will also find in the hotel:
Our top conditions for you:
- SR 75,00 € - 120,00 € depending on category and availability
- DR 99,00 € - 180,00 € depending on category and availability
- We also offer parking for bicycle tourists (transfers not included!)
- For price information please contact us on: +49 851 989 000 168
- For combined travel by ship/bike you can benefit from our bike transport.
- For the transport between our parking garage and the ship‘s landing site a service charge of 4 € per bike and route applies.